Re: [NTLK] How to download pkg into newt u

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 20:58:11 PST

This link to UNNA through Google will help you search UNNA much better
that the UNNA search tool (though it's not perfect):

http://www.google.com/custom?
hl=en&lr=&domains=unna.org&q=&btnG=Search&sitesearch=unna.org

It's a long link, so I will repeat it broken into chunks each
surrounded with 3 curly-brackets {{{like this}}} - remove the brackets
and line breaks and anything else like strange line-break symbols