[NTLK] Dongle X-Ray Hello people! I h

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 06:09:42 PST

Robs Piere,

A quick bit of research turned up this Japanese page (translated to English), which may help you in your quest for audio hardware hacking:

http://www.venus.dti.ne.jp/~yos/newton/newtonhacks.html

There's also Dan Padilla's audio jack installation description at:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/audio.htm

I can't vouch for the accuracy of the schematics. I've been meaning to try this modification myself, but I don't trust my skills with a soldering iron. Just like in my old Radio Shack project kit building days, molten lead fumes seem to break my concentration... Dan's modification seems like the easiest route to take, if you just wanted output of the audio signal...

Good luck!

Matt K.