Re: [NTLK] floppy disk problem (from Matt Kowal...)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 22:08:50 PST

Sure...I'll see what I can do. As long as the disks aren't physically bad (ie. aren't readable due to the magetic surface coming off) I can attempt to rebuild the sectors to get the information off of them. It may take some time though...
  Send them to:
  Ed Kummel
  43377 Spring Cellar Ct.
  Lansdowne VA 20176

  I'll get back to you and let you know when I receive them and when they are ready to grab off of my server.
  Ed
mkow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
  Hello Ed,

If you are willing to help me, I am willing to take a chance and mail the half-dozen floppies to you. I managed to get some history tutorial guide information and two education class assignments from one diskette, but that was the only one that worked. The other diskettes just spin and spin without ever opening. Anyway, if you can help me, please send me your mailing address. Thanks.

Warmest regards,

Matt K.

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial