[NTLK] FS: 32 mb flash memory card

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 11:28:15 PST

Hi all

If anyone is interested in buying a Pretec 32 mb flash memory card for
use with their MP2100/2000, please mail me off-list at russbravo at
lineone dot net. Solve all your storage problems!

Price is GB 20 via PayPal or bank transfer and postage is free to the
UK or GB 1.50 anywhere else in the world.

cheers

Russ

PS I'll be looking to sell a range of surplus to requirements Newton
stuff before long, so let me know if there's anything you need. This
may well include a rare Newton MP2000 DVT unit ...