[NTLK] Options Package

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 16:15:24 PST

I'm testing out the freeware called Options at:
<http://www.sbm.nu/englisch/newton/optionen/docu/optionen.htm>

Among other things, you can set the percentage warning commensurate with
the type of batteries you are running in your 2100, such as in my case
Nickel Metal Hydride, I'll try 10% instead of the default 20% and go
from there.

Also, apparently you can have more than just ONE clipboard by setting
this in Options.

Other settings include, auto backlighting on, activate freezing, Undo-
Redo instead of Undo-Undo, close extras always.

One item in Options I did not understand is the one for "activate
freezing", as there does not seem to be a way to freeze anything using
Options. Any suggestions?

John