Re: [NTLK] Newton stand

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 03:35:02 PST

On Monday, November 21, 2005, at 00:47AM, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:

>But I would be very afraid that the
>Newton, while resting on the stand in portrait mode, would
>fall backwards if I tap in the upper half of the display,
>especially towards the top. While in landscape mode tapping
>at the top would probably not be a problem, but I have my doubts
>when it comes to the right and left edges.

Thanks Frank. I am giving it a good workout, and it is surprisingly stable. I think due to the Newt's weight. There are reasons for making it longer, even by 10mm, which I'm inclined to do.

I have just recieved a 'new' Newt 130 this morning and I'm keen to see how the stand can be made to suit that as well.

Regards,

Jon