Re: [NTLK] WriteRightWrong

From: Marco Mailand (marco.mailand_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 14:24:15 PST

Exxxactly! What I did, I indeed did in a sub-cleanroom. With a nice
adhesive foot-mat at the door step and a venting system with dust
filters. It was intended to be used as cleanroom for mounting ultra
high vacuum parts for an electron accelerator.
For cleaning the Newton screen I used scotch and scotch tape. The tape
is really nice to get rid of any dust or other bigger particles
including some not to sticky films, like those of not really clean
alcohol or so. The scotch is for yourself :-)Wearing a cap (those
white things which are used in surgery) and cotton UHV gloves with
rubber fingertips helped me a lot to get the WR nicely on the screen.

Marco