Re: [NTLK] Broken glass (display still intact) on Newton MP 2X00 What to do?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 19:20:01 PST

seems that the glass you speak of is the digitizer that detects the
stylus. It can be replaced, though full disassembly of the Newt is
required. Not too hard but best to not get distracted while doing it.
The easiest repair would be to get a bare bones 2000 from JKsales or
ebay and swap the mother board.
See Franks site <http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html> for
step by step directions.

Woody