Re: [NTLK] WriteRightWrong

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 09:14:40 PST

--- Richard Clark <mawgadog_at_tin.it> wrote:

> How about smearing pigs fat all over the screen:) I use the ones
> that slip under and have never had a problem they even come with some
> wipes to clean the screen first.
>
> I think they are called nushield or something like that.

Indeed, NuShield they are, and I have been using them for years with no
problems. Mark (if I remember his name correctly) is usually an active member
on the list, but here's a link to his site:

http://www.nushield.net/products_main_newton.htm

And the pig's fat works great. As do smashed blueberries.

-----
Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.
http://reidsrow.com