Re: [NTLK] Expense Plus (printing using LPR to OSX)

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 06:07:10 PST

Have you tried

System Preferences > Print & fax > Press Queue button
A window should open that shows the current printer and its status.
Press (Control-L or use drop down window under Printer to get printer
list.
Select desired printer and press Show Info button
Use the Queue as shown here (spaces are underline character)

Woody