Re: [NTLK] Scrolling in NewtWorks / NewtSuit

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 10:36:04 PST

At 19:04 27.11.2005, you wrote:
>yes the scroll keys on the top row of keys with the overview key
>between them

Sorry, here I meant the attachable keyboard to be used with MP120 and
up. This document

http://www.newted.org/soupbox/hiddenkeys/

claims the answer to my question should be
option + up / option + down, but if "option" means the key with that
funny bifurcation on it (left to the one with the apple on my
QWERTZ-keyboard, which should be the "command" key) it
doesn't change the behaviour of the "up" and "down" buttons
at all in this context. What am I missing?

Best,

Marcus