Re: [NTLK] [FS] 2 Newton 2x00 collections (corrected)

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 15:19:30 PST

Konstantin,

I'm guessing these are already gone, but just in case they aren't, I'd love
to buy one. I don't know how this works. Do I bid on one, and then you
pick, or what?

I live near Oxford, UK, and it even would be easy to pick it up.

As for loving the Newton, all I can say is that the reason I want to buy the
2100 (or the upgraded 2000) is that I already have a 2100 that I got last
August. I am enamoured with it and I can't imagine ever being without one
again. I want to be able to have one I can dedicate to work (my work makes
me subject to the Data Protection Act) and another I can dedicate to my
hobbies and other non-work use, so I can be using a Newton as much as
possible.

Anyway, sorry if this is an ignorant letter. I just wasn't sure how I
should proceed from here.

TIA.

Shalom.
Christian

³Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.²
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

~~~ On 2005/11/28 22:10, Konstantinos Theofilis at theofilis_at_macland.gr
wrote ~~~