Re: [NTLK] Jaggie Paronoia

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 09:39:00 PST

Shoot... and all I was going to do was send a "nice"
letter back to them.

To swerve back on topic, Jaggies are a part of life.
It's not a matter of /if/ you'll get them, it's a
matter of /when./ All you can do is clean your newton
when it happens. Follow the excellent disassembly
guide here:
http://www.pda-soft.de/index.html

Puckdropper

*snip: brick mailing episode*