Re: [NTLK] Ping Adreas Nijenhuis

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 13:09:19 PST

Le 30 nov. 05 à 21:36, Mark Ross a écrit :

> Sorry list, but emails are getting blocked somehow.......
> Andreas,
>
> You payment was received. Please tell me which shipment method and
> NuShield items you ordered so I can get this underway. Please reply
> on the list since for some reason all your emails to me are not
> getting through. You may be on a spam list.

I never had any problem being in touch with Andreas.

Maybe it's time to switch from black lists which are inaccurate with
many false positives to more modern spam filtering tools, say 3 years
old so-called bayesian techniques, as implemented in modern desktop
mail clients such as the one you're using, Mail.app, instead of using
NTLK lists as your e-mail transport?

Paul

--
Ministre ultraplénipotentiaire en disponibilité.
Mobile. Sans baignoire fixe.