[NTLK] ExpensePlus

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 04:19:41 PDT

Yes, that's exactly what I ended up using.
ExpensePlus, outstanding.
Funny though, when I went to the walletware site I have to telephone in
for the order, then they knew nothing about the "Newton" version and
gave me a tech support number to on of the authors who personally put
together all the files for me and handled everything.

I would HIGHLY recommend this package to anyone who might need to keep
track of expenses. It's not meant to be a full fledged accounting
systems like Quicken or whatever, but it's GREAT for just keeping track
of costs.

John

10/1/05 Patrick Jendraszak issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?