[NTLK] Recommendation for Sentance Casing

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 06:43:27 PDT

I have the tendency to always print vs. cursive and always use caps
instead of lower case.

Normally this is no problem, although it would be nice if there was such
a text utility for the Newton which would take selected text or the
entirety of a note or slip and regurgitate all uppers in to sentence
upper and lower case words. I know I can do this on my PowerMac is word
processors, etc. but have looked to no avail for such a Newton package.

There are two specific needs. The first would be simply to properly
format Names and Addresses into u/l case. The second is so that when
using MacInTalk the voice does not read out letters instead of words
when the letters are all caps ;-)

TIA, John