Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Recommendation for Sentance Casing

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 07:14:49 PDT

BBEditor is a Newton application too...
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/BBEditor1.7c

Il giorno 04/ott/05, alle ore 16:02, John Hay ha scritto:

Yes, I know, that's the type of utility I need, but I have BBedit on my
PowerMac.
I need a Newton application package to accomplish this ON MY NEWTON
without uploading or downloading to my PowerMac ;-)

There's got to be a package out there somewhere to to this, stand alone,
on the Newton.

10/4/05 Matt Howe issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?