Re: [NTLK] Mouse by Trans Lunar

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 07:49:56 PDT

Hi Sonny,

i tried to d/l packages from the link you provided to me,
but the applications where not in archive and so not available for d/
l anymore.

Although so, i have been able to find another web archive from which
all the packages are still available for d/l!!!
http://web.archive.org/web/19990220131746/http://www.voicenet.com/
~cimino/HTML/TransL.html

Many thanks!