[NTLK] Month :: mundane

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 11:25:05 PDT

Does anyone know of an application that runs on a 2100 whereby one MONTH
at a time could be better displayed so as to at least hint at what the
event is in terms of a more graphically and textually interface? I need
to see "months" at a time for planning purposes. On my PowerMac I use
DayLite, which is an amazing PIM/organizer/CRM type deal. On my 22
cinema screen I can see colors, shapes, and text for any given day such as:

http://tinyurl.com/bhu8c

....but then when I'm on my Newton looking at, excuse me I should have
prefaced all this by saying that I do not want or need to synchronize my
Newton to anything as this only opens Pandora's Box to dis-
normalization, having more than one place for the same thing.

So, back to the Newton. The Newton month display is fine. It has bars or
boxes and ornaments. But beyond that there are few visual handles to
latch on to. Again, an interface conundrum tradeoff scenario. I
already have MoreInfo 5.05 and I like it. But even it does not do
justice to my quest. I need to "see" a little bit more than a black bar
for each day. Surely there must be such an animal.

Where do I look, or do I have to create this myself?