[NTLK] WARNING: Newbie question [was: "Re: Re(2): Month :: mundane"]

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 15:47:55 PDT

The explanation of "soups" makes me think that the Newton stores data in
some kind of native, raw condition, and the different packages are simply
ways of handling or accessing and arranging how it appears, rather than
different ways of storing as on a PC or Mac.

Is that close, or do I still not understand?

TIA from the learner.

Shalom.=20
Christian=20

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow =8B yesterday.

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

~~~ On 2005/10/04 20:33, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote ~~~