[NTLK] Re(2): eMate 300 Battery Charge Question

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 10:06:34 PDT

Yah, I agree with Marty, in that most likely the eMate is not supplying
any current TO the battery, but it's nothing urgent, just a excursion.
When I have the time I'll pin it down.

10/6/05 Martin Joseph issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?