[NTLK] Deadware (was stand alone)

From: Doug Parker (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 08:20:10 PDT

> If such a list of "deadware" [I herby proclaim my trademark rights to
> the word "deadware" if this has any merit] exists would someone please
> post it's URL.
>
> If not then someone, maybe me, should start one. Of course, in the
> world we live there are also the legal issues of making public such a
> list. I know that there is at least one very well informed and capable
> legal professional on this list that could clarify the finer points of
> the public domain licensing issue for us and please email me off list if
> you are willing to help at OceanCity_at_mac.com

Wiki. Create new page.

     http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/DeadWare

with a link off the main page under the entry for Newton software.

I'm sure we would use it to maintain a list of JUST THE NAMES of the
packages only, and not URLs or any other information that would cross
legal lines.

Doug Parker