Re: [NTLK] Scut List

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 08:54:27 PDT

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 07:53:13AM -0400, John Hay wrote:
> Any doctors or nurses out there know if there's a "Scut List"
> application designed for the Newton ?

Google says "in 1998, DateMan was recommended for this"
( http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-418.html ) and explains that
a scut list is a to-do list.

Now, instead of reasking your question for a third time in exactly the
same jargon that didn't get a useful response the first time, maybe
you'd explain which applications you've tried for this task and (since
Google also tells me it's a to-do list and the Newt has MANY to-do list
tools) what each lacked that made it unsuitable. Then, anyone that
DOESN'T happen to be a medical doctor but is nevertheless familiar with
the Newton universe might still be able to help you.

--
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will
    be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.