Re: [NTLK] Tomorrow's Apple Announcement

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 12:41:59 PDT

Why does everyone want "convergence" !?

The best thing about my cell phone, camera, wallet, keys, is that I
_CAN_ distribute them via various pockets so as not to cause <geek-bulge
pen-protector> an unwieldy device protruding from my stealth frame, by
which others will judge my appearance?

I purposely conceal my cell phone so as not to even hint at any division
of class. In the end we are all just animals, and because we evolved
the ability to speak we call ourselves humans.

John

10/11/05 hellsop_at_ninehells.com issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?