Re: [NTLK] Tomorrow's Apple Announcement

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 15:25:35 PDT

True, but it would probably cost more than even a
modestly wealthy person could comfortably afford, Only
be sold by dealers that $J has a personal involvement
with and can only be filled up at gas stations that
have a special gas nozzle that will fit the
proprietary designed gas opening designed by Apple
engineers and only manufactured by a small group of
disgruntled workers in Elbonia!
(and a similar one could be purchased at half the
price of the Apple one but is just a little larger and
not as pretty)
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:

> On Oct 11, 2005, at 12:45 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:
>
> > Now *that* is funny..."intense"...yeah right...I
> > haven't heard a thing, but then again, I don't
> have
> > much time for play lately, so unless Apple is
> creating
> > a tool that makes the world of business aerospace
> > stand up and notice, it won't be nothing more than
> yet
> > another over-hyped apple *blip*.
>
> I agree completely. Then again, it could be the
> floating car that gets
> 1000 miles per gallon we have all been looking for.
>

> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

http://mail.yahoo.com