[NTLK] [OT] Einstein host possibility...?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 23:25:38 PDT

Subject: [NTLK] [OT] Einstein host possibility...?
From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn () earthlink ! net>
Date: 2005-10-13 2:12:48

>Modst the hustle and bustle of Apple's product announcements, anyone
>see this?
>
>http://www.palm.com/us/products/handhelds/tx/specs.epl
>
>Tell me that doesn't look like good Einstein host fodder! :-D

Huh, wait - do they really mean to say that about 4 oder 5
processor-release cycles after Apple stopped the Newton all they can
offer is only twice the bang? Intel 312 MHz ARM-based processor don't
sound too heavy to me... Would not be fast enough at least for the last
Einstein release Paul put out, not?

One expansion slot only... Well, with BT built in one could survive
that, if all the periperals you need are able to talk BT or Wifi.

Woner how long the batts last, though.

DJV.

P.S.: Oi, Sonya, good to read you! Haven't seen you in a while.