Re: [NTLK] Converge

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 13:55:51 PDT

so then, you could really "poison" the DNS, and you'ld
really have to "kill" an errant application, and a
"run-away" process would probably be found in the city
"trying to get discovered"
freaky!
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- John Hay <OceanCity_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Eventually, I would think within twenty years maybe
> sooner, computers
> (if they are even still called that) will be
> biological entities.
>
> 10/13/05 Ed Kummel issued the following and I have
> taken literary
> license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis"
> . . . ?
> >I was reading somewhere where "they" are designing
> >nanots (nano-robots) that seperately, only do one
> >single task. But in groups, they combine their
> >capabilities and can preform tasks outside their
> >individual programming...Kinda like
> >Transformers...more than meets the eyes!
>
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/