Re: [NTLK] minneapolis mn and thereabouts

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 21:33:47 PDT

Erik Lindgren wrote:
> Im around too, would be fun to get together with fellow netwon users...
>

> On Oct 16, 2005, at 7:08 PM, William Pociengel wrote:
>

>>I see from the map that there are or were about 8 people (myself
>>included that say they are near minnneapolis. I live in western
>>wisconsin about 35 miles from mpls and am wondering if some of 'us'
>>would like to get together sometime for a f2f chat?
>>
>>william

well it looks like we have a quorum and a volunteer for a location. So
all we need to do now is develop a time. I work in hudson till about
4:00 so with going home getting cleaned up, dinner with the family.
ummmm no earlier than 6:30 M-F, I have most saturdays / sundays off.

Lets talk offline about setting this up?

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.