Re: [NTLK] VNC reviews

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 12:15:24 PDT

It works rather well, considering the speed of the Newton to render the
image sent to it. Controlling the Newton from the desktop is even better.
But I have used my Newton, with a Ethernet card, to control my XP box in the
other room. Great way to keep tabs on a task running on the desktop while
watching a movie in the other room.

Yes the pen acts like a mouse. When you move the pen, the mouse moves. When
you lift the pen, the mouse just stops moving. You tap for clicks.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41