Re: [NTLK] Replacement tip for stylus

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 05:14:40 PDT

        The titanium stylus would have been really cool if the whole thing was =
unbreakable. I have one stylus I keep around to remember the way it =
looked and felt, but don't use it. I instead have a bunch of those =
E-mate stylus that are practically one piece of solid plastic. Those =
work great! ;)

 |||=20
 )|( Doctor Clu
/ | \ =20