Re: [NTLK] eBay help wanted...

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 15:27:16 PDT

Andreas,
The cost would be that high for tracked, insured shipping such as UPS
or FedEx. USPS offers a number of less expensive options, but even
their most expensive Global Express which is tracked and insured (and
managed by FedEx) is less expensive than the going directly to the
normal express carriers.

Having said that, NuShield offers a package redirect service that a
number of list members have used. You are welcome also, just let me
know if your interested and I'll take it from there.

Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_verizon.net