Re: [NTLK] How can I use Cisco Intel Series 2+ w/eMate?

From: John Steinbeck (waywardbus26_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 21:08:36 PDT

I have verified the following through actual trial and
error with memory cards and the eMate:

The intel series 2 and 2+ cards do NOT in my
experience work in the eMate. There may be some 5-volt
write 2+ cards out there, but I've never encountered
one.

The Intel Value Series 100 cards (I've seen them in 4,
6, 8 and 16 mb sizes) ALWAYS works in the eMate. So do
the AMD Series D and AMD series C cards all the way up
to 32 mb. Smart Modular makes linear flash cards that
have the letters AMD in their model numbers (obviously
indicating an AMD chip) and these, too, work in
eMates.

Finally, the white Newton branded 4 mb cards work in
the Newton, and I think the red 1 mb Newton branded
cards will work, too, if memory serves. That last one
is the only one I'm not 100 percent sure about.

Did I miss any, list members?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs