Re: [NTLK] Half-Hard Reset ::::: was: dead newton

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 19:02:15 PDT

DJ Vollkasko wrote:
> AFAIK this issue is still open with William... Any competent knowhow
> out there, or are the two people with a clue on holiday? ;=}

open? I dunno, but it just seems odd that I never gave it a thought that
  every battery program showed this a NiMH and not NiCd.

and yes the batterys run down every week or so as opposed to every
month+ that I used to get out of them originally. And yes I used my
newts heavily, tho not so much right now (what with working in a machine
shop with oil and coolant and such)

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.