Re: [NTLK] BackLight Control

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 20:20:57 PDT

On one Newt, I use a status bar button, 'BackLight Control'.

On another Newt, I use 'TapBar'.

On another Newt, I use Dashboard.

On another Newt, I use Vitamin A/Menu Editor.

On another Newt, I use ButtonBarPlus.

On another Newt, I use BackDropPlus.

On another Newt, I use Lava.

You can also use other backdrops to control backlight use...
.backdropplus
.footprint
.newton underground
.avi's backdrop