[NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 07:46:55 PDT

Looking for a "mint" condition "clear" Newton 2100 in working condition,
i.e., instead of the black (or whatever color that really is) opaque
casing, I refer to the far and few between "transparent" case. If
you've ever seen one you know what I am talking about. If you have one
I will buy it ;-) Please refer all offers to me OFF LINE at
OceanCity_at_mac.com and thank you in advance for your gracious
consideration. John.