Re: [NTLK] Halloween Challenge -- The Horror, oh, the Horror!

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 09:19:03 PDT

        Oh that is great!! Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of mkow1234_at_aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:57 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Halloween Challenge -- The Horror, oh, the Horror!

Hello Newt Goulies,
=20
=20
I created a few Halloween-themed .mp3 files and converted them to the =
.pkg format. I tested them, and they seem to work fine with the MadMax =
program (I believe this requires an MP 2100, due to memory issues; =
Erick, we need your programming help, to bring MadMax to the Newton =
masses!)
=20
The sound files are roughly three minutes in length, each. I'm sending =
them to DJ for uploading somewhere. Should be available to the List =
folks soon. Enjoy!
=20
(rubbing hands togther and laughing like a maniac)
=20
Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA

--=20
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all =
inquiries
WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: =
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/