Re: [NTLK] Old Newton, new user

From: Joacim Melin (listor_at_melin.org)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 09:53:00 PDT

Well, I have no idea what it's worth, and even if I did, it really
has no value to me since I don't collect Newtons but rather would
either just sell it or trade it for a newer model that I can actually
use in my day-to-day life. But I just don't want to sell it on eBay
or something, I want it to find a home that will give it the
attention that it probably deserves, which is why I thought I would
ask around on this list.