Re: [NTLK] Daily Backups to Flash Cards

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 05:42:17 PDT

That's as good as you can get John.

And it's good to know there are still those who care enough about disaster
recovery to actually do it! Now if only the Mac OS and Windows OS' could
perform such a complete backup? And don't get started on images and complete
backups, etc. There aren't many of us who have multiple identical machines
to just dump an image on and have it work properly. Ahhhhh, the soothing
color of GREEN (& WHITE - Go Spartans!).

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Allied Home Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-0849 Facsimile
www.BBCGroupMI.net