[NTLK] newton 2000 for sale

From: robinson (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 12:34:03 PDT

Hello, folks

I have a Newton 2000 to sell.

It comes with the metal stylus and battery tray.

The cover is missing and the cover lock is brocken.

It have a little problem with the screen (it have a calibration problem in
the middle of the screen) and he drain batteries like a crazy. Four
alkalines goes in two or three days. It is wild!

But it works very well.

That Newton 2000 showed me how wonderful can be a Newton 2000, and now I
have a 2100.

The time to say goodbye for the 2000 has come.

If one of you wants to take him…

I don´t know how much may I charge for this.

Make your offers in private (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)

Thanks

Robinson dos Santos Pereira

Florianópolis – SC - Brasil