Re: [NTLK] Mem card on ebay. Good buy?

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 18:50:12 PDT

> Travis,
>
> Why not make a donation to the World Newton
> Association, via Frank in Germany? For your
> donation, he will send you a twenty meg memory
> card that will work just fine on your Newton.
> I think a mimum donation is $25. He makes an
> exception for hardship cases, such as unemployment.
> I think when I was on lay-off earlier this year, I
> sent twenty bucks. The card he sent me is working
> just fine. :O)

Just for the record: People who DONATE to the WNA will
get the card at a discount. People who JOIN the WNA
will get one card for free, shipped at my (or Russ',
depending on whose turn it is) expense.

The cards are 18 Euro apiece. Minimum donation is
5 Euro, donators will get a card at 12 Euro plus
shipping at cost. Russ and me will format and test
each card in the Netwon model(s) of your choice before
it is sent.

The exception for hardships is a WNA membership fee
thing and has nothing to do with the card sale.

If it is OK to post the card FAQ here yet again, please
let me know. They are a bit on the longish side, and since
we have posted them three times already within the last
year...

Cheers

Frank