[NTLK] Mailing rtf/pict from Newton to Mac

From: Paul Jerry (pajerry_at_memlane.com)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 09:21:29 PDT

Howdy group,

I am trying to mail a note with text and diagram from my Newton to my
desktop for use in Word as an rtf. When I mail, I select any of the rtf
(with pict, with bmp) options, and I either get a text file in my mail that
I can't figure out how to read (is it xml? Is it raw rtf?) or I get a
"unknown Newton Error 207642568"

Any thoughts?

Paul

--
Paul Jerry, M.A., R. Psych., Ph.D. (Education)
Associate Professor, Applied Psychology