[NTLK] Rotate

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 07:30:30 PDT

Is it just me and I'm slooooooowly loosing my mind or is the rest of the
world experiencing this rotational behavior as well? When I go to
rotate my 2100 screen orientation from Portrait to Landscape, besides
the fact that the Newt always goes in the opposite of what I think it's
going to, then just when I think I have a pattern that works figured out
and memorized it plays with me just for kicks!

I swear I finally had it nailed and if I was in Portrait, no matter what
if I clicked rotate _right_ it would go the way I wanted. Then to get
back from Landscape to the prior Portrait I'd always click on _left_ and
it would go back fine. Now, that pattern I memorized (yes, I am a total
air-head) no longer is delivering the expected results so either I've
totally lost it or the Newt knows how to torment me just for fun ;-) and
is succeeding!

I _swear_ this thing has a brain!

John