[NTLK] OT - Have a Formac WatchAndGo DVB-T set to trade

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 12:17:17 PDT

Hi folks,

I have a new Formac WatchAndGo DVB-T set. This was built
for G4 Macs and doesn't work in my G3 powerbook.

Unless someone knows how to make this set work with a
Windows XP notebook, I would like to trade it for
something that works under XP. It is OK if the
trade-in is used, but it should be in decent condition.
Preferably the trade should take place within Germany
or Europe to keep shipping cost small.=20
Please get in touch off-list if you are interested.

Thanks

Frank