[NTLK] [FS] Newtons/Spares

From: phil (phil_at_squackers.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 13:21:54 PDT

Hello all,

I've been clearing out my apartment and I've rediscovered lots of my
old Newton hardware that my fiance is making me part with to make room
for more less geeky (and probably pinkish and girly) junk ;-)

Before I put it on Ebay, I've re-subscribed to Newton Talk just in case
anyone is interested before hand.

This box of goodies is great for spares, even though all the complete
newts power-up A-OK.
I'm selling this as is, and anything which isn't listed below is not
included, there are no stylus no power supplies cables or anything else.

I'm looking to offload the lot in one go, and I'm open to reasonable
offers.

The stuff is located in London, UK and I can take photos and put them
online if necessary.

Newton 2100 with front case (back case is not attached but listed
below), includes top flap and screen flap, screen warn.
Newton 2000 with screen flap, with top flap, badly worn screen,
scratches/dings left from on screen keyboard, no battery
Newton 2000 with screen flap, with top flap, badly worn screen,
scratches/dings left from on screen keyboard, no battery
Newton 2000 with screen flap, with top flap, badly cracked screen, with
battery
Newton 2100 with screen flap, with top flap, screen very good, with
battery
Newton 2100 with screen flap, with top flap, screen very good, with
battery

1 x 2000 Main PCB, not tested.

Display Panel with ribbon connector, screen warn.

PIXsolution Group 'Implant-2000' for Apple MessagePad 2000/2100
(unopened).

Front casing x 1, back casing x 2
"AA" type emergency battery pack x 3

10MB Flash Card x 1
12MB Flash Card x 2
16MB Flash Card x 2
Apple Branded 4MB Flash Storage Card printed "Works with Newton 2.0 OS
and higher"

Software:-

GoFigure Windows 3.5" Disk Original (Disk only)
Newton Software Sampler Windows 3.5" Disk Original (Disk only)
Newton Connection Kit Windows 3 x 3.5" Disk Original (Disk only)
PMI Backgammon Version 2.0 Windows 2 x 3.5" Disk Original (Disk only)

cheers

-- phil.