[NTLK] Harris Access Device on eBay ending in less than an hour

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 20:09:26 PDT

Hey I know some of you are aware of this awesome device being sold on
eBay right now. Already I have gotten the original pictures from the
seller and will eventually placement on my Flickr account with
permission from the seller...

Unfortunately the item already has a bid of $400 and looks like it
might be heading out to France if I'm correct to assume the buyer is
French...

In anycase here is a link to the auciton while is't still viewable...

http://tinyurl.com/9r7dp

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung