[NTLK] SUBMISSIONS! Halloween Challenge -- The Horror, oh, the Horror!

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 00:53:56 PDT

Inferences from Haunted Houses and Haunted Men
By John Harris

Originally published 1901

Supernatural investigations from yo great great grannies' time --
that's way back when spiritism nearly was a science (but then we're
kinda there again, what with all the superstitions and ignorance these
days).

DJV.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: