Re: [NTLK] Keyspan SX Serial Card Question

From: Mr. David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 13:07:11 PDT

Yes I did. For me the "no sleep under OS X" was a deal breaker as I
tend not to shutdown my PM G4 much so I pulled the card within a
couple weeks of installing it, however, I did use it to dock with my
Newton - I used it with NewtSync, NewTen, and Escale. Milage varied
based on the state of development of each application but as far as
did the card work properly with the Newton, yes it did indeed.
David