Re: [NTLK] Newton Case Review: WaterField Designs' iPod Speaker Case..

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 22:39:06 PST

>From: "Michael C. Wittmann" <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
>Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:13:50 -0500

>I am writing to mention my favored carrying case - one I just kind of
>started using because it more or less fit, and have used ever since.
>It's a zip drive carrying case from Case Logic. More information is
>available at
><http://www.epinions.com/
>Case_Logic_Black_Nylon_Portable_Drive_Carrying_Case_Pdc_1_Computer_Bags/
>display_~full_specs>.

I use exactly the same thing here. I just have it sit inside my bag,
and should I not need the Newt I can just take it out completely.
Holds the Newt, a WizCom Superpen, foldable Palm Keyboard, Newtway
adaptor, Serial Adaptor & Serial Cable. Damn ugly case, but very
versatile.

Oliver :)

--
Act now! Don't delay! Reason may soon prevail!