Re: [NTLK] Newton Case Review: WaterField Designs' iPod Speaker Case...

From: Morgan Aldridge (makkintosshu_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 06:30:01 PST

I've looked at that case, but was never really into it. I find that the
Newton is big enough that I never want to use it in a case, I just
needed something to transport it and other digital devices in (my Canon
SD200 has a cracked LCD thanks to not heeding the, "get a case,"
advice). Once I'm at home or work it's always out on my desk anyway and
I can pull it out fast enough if I need it when I'm out and about.

I figured someone else might find that the WaterField Design case might
suit their needs better, hence the review. For those who want a case to
transport and use their Newton in, the Newton MessagePad Case that J&K
Sales, Inc., has is probably the best deal.

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant_at_makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/