Re: [NTLK] Help

From: Lee Esgro (53chief_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 16:45:52 PST

Thanks
I went to the Wiki page. It had a lot of info. On the newbie page it
talks about CardLending to get the drivers and avoid BootStrapping
problems. Is there someone that I could send my 4MB flash card to and
have them put the drivers for the Wifi card on it.
I live in the U.S. If there is any one that can help that would be
great.
Lee